This tour explores Saint Louis’s historic, chic corridor, the foodie heaven of the Central West End.
Downtown Food Tour
- Person All ages
Taste Your Way Through Downtown Saint Louis
Our new tour brings you the best of what downtown has to offer.
Our Saint Louis food tours offer visitors and natives an unparalleled chance to visit top restaurants with each tour. On our Downtown food tour, our enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guides not only shepherd you to the restaurants, but they also offer a variety of historical, architectural, and civic thoughts as we walk through one of Saint Louis’ most eclectic, beautiful neighborhoods. Bring comfy shoes, an appetite, and your curiosity, as all will be tested and satisfied as we bring you a unique view of Saint Louis’ most colorful neighborhood.
Those from outside the Saint Louis region get the chance to learn about our city’s rich history and get the insider scoop on our bustling food scene, which includes James Beard award-winning chefs, local and sustainable establishments, and tasty bites unique to Saint Louis.
What You Experience:
- Learn about our city’s unique history as the famous Gateway to the West.
- Taste culinary craftings from five of Downtown Saint Louis’ most popular eateries.
- Meet other tour-goers, out-of-towners, and locals.
Tasty Stops at Some of the Best Eats in Town:
- Dine on tasty hipster tacos at one of Saint Louis’ newest taco joints.
- Visit Saint Louis’ most renowned pizza parlor — a favorite of our past president.
- Take in our beautiful CityGarden at one of the city’s most popular coffee houses.
- Experience one of Saint Louis’ most famous delicacies near our most famous monument.
- Taste authentic Asian fare at one of Saint Louis’ best kept secrets.
We Can Accommodate:
- No dairy
- No pork
- No seafood
Where To Meet
The meetup location is at the Old Courthouse steps at 11 N 4th Street, make sure you are on the side facing the Arch. You can’t miss it and your guide will be wearing a Savor Saint Louis Food Tour lanyard.