Get the dish on Delmar on this Saint Louis food tour and explore one of the city’s most diverse, lively, and delicious foodie destinations.
Central West End Food Tour
- Person All ages
Try St. Louis Central West End’s Restaurants on a Food Tour
A visit to Saint Louis isn’t complete without a trip to the Central West End.
Our Saint Louis food tours offer visitors and natives an unparalleled chance to visit top restaurants with each tour. On our Central West End food tour, our enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guides not only shepherd you to the restaurants, but they also offer a variety of historical, architectural, and civic thoughts as we walk through one of Saint Louis’ most eclectic, beautiful neighborhoods. Bring comfy shoes, an appetite, and your curiosity, as all will be tested and satisfied as we bring you a unique view of Saint Louis’ most colorful neighborhood.
Those from outside the Saint Louis region are sure to be especially impressed by the “full neighborhood” feel of the Central West End, which includes businesses catering to area residents, fine boutiques, one of the largest medical communities in the Midwest, and, arguably, the most international pocket of Saint Louis, with multiple languages heard on any trip through the lovely streets of the Central West End.
What You Experience:
- Learn about this neighborhood’s rich history, home to several famous Saint Louisans.
- Experience the area’s best culinary options, with foods unique to Saint Louis.
- Meet other tour-goers, out-of-towners, and locals.
Our Stops – A Mix of Old-School and New-School:
The restaurants we’ve selected for you (subject to change on occasion) on our food tour range from one of the oldest and best-regarded Welsh pubs in the United States, with ties dating back to the Gaslight Square era, to contemporary hot spots.
Tastings May Include:
- Delicious Welsh fare and extensive beer selection
- A unique gastropub in the heart of the neighborhood
- Saint Louis’ best pizzas and a happening hotspot in the CWE
- Top-notch Italian dining, drinks, atmosphere at the heart of the CWE
- Our fave cupcakery in the city of STL
We Can Accommodate:
- No dairy
- No pork
- No seafood
Where To Meet
Tours begin outside of Left Bank Books at the corner of Euclid and McPherson. After your food tour, your guides will provide you with hints and tips on additional locations to add to your visit of the Central West End.